Thursday, December 7, 2006

Personal Opinions: "The Bestest Blog"

Whenever I see a loss of talent, I weep on the inside. A man, woman, or child can easily fall victim to the insurmountable obstacle I entitle Lack of Commitment or Lack of Energy. The people I find most infuriating are the ones whom say they want something from life. If you want something from life get off your lazy posterior, and actually snatch it from the jaws of failure.

Don't let the world tell you what to believe, let the world listen to what you believe. Live your dreams, live your life even if it is sacrifices society's ideal of normalcy. Create something for the world look at and draw opinions from. Create a blog of your observations call anything even the bestest blog of all time. People may call you weird, strange, or even deranged, but know deep in your heart, they are the strange, weird, and deranged.

I cannot claim, I have never fallen victim to the failure called Lack of Commitment or Energy. However, I am fully capable of understanding that I could not accomplish the feat due to my own laziness. This lack of energy creates a room within my mind filled with my failures as a result of my forgotten ambitions. A room in my mind of embarrassments that no one knows of. A room in my mind of eternal shame.

My reasons for writing this blog is not to rant against the activities I encounter each day, but to inspire the meager few, whom discover this blog. I am not trying to change the world for it is far from being able to be changed. I realize all humans have personal obligations, I used to have obligations with the box, but no longer for I have decided to no longer to fall victim to the lack of energy. A single day without the box made my mind so much more sharper, a day without people telling what to believe, I finally know I am Free.

For those whom manage to find this specific note on my blog: Cast off the idea of obligations to popular ideals. We all know the world is not flat, but neither is life. Those who tell you your life, don't live their own, those who listen to the others, don't understand life is freedom of opinion, life is freedom of soul.

No comments: